Thursday 30 January 2014

Have You Tried iDirect Yet?

Dear Customers:

Auctions may be intimidating and time consuming at first, but as any eBay user can attest, auctions can be an excellent (and fun) way to search for the best bargains! IBC makes buying cars from auctions easier for you - instead of you having to attend a single auction in person, you can bid on all of the auctions daily. We bring the auctions to you! With favorable exchange rates and low auction prices, now is the perfect time to start bidding!

YOUR TOOL: The iDirect Search Engine

The iDirect search engine lets you search and choose from more than 150,000 vehicles up for auction weekly. And it’s not just a simple search engine - we designed it so that you can find the vehicle you’re looking for quicker and easier. Here’s a preview:
IBC Japan iDirect
Get Started Now and Save

All you need to do to bid and save on iDirect Japan Auctions is submit a deposit according to the cost of the vehicle(s) you are planning to purchase. Click here to see the deposit requirements.

You’ll never really realize how easy it is until you try it! If you want to know more about iDirect Japan Auctions, do not hesitate to contact us directly or any of our Sales Executives via email at IBCsales@ibcjapan.co.jp or through 24/7 Live Support for a faster response time. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,

IBC Sales & Services

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    Sounds interesting, I was looking something like that from many days. iDirect really guides me which way to go. I am from London,Uk and I am having eyes on every Japan car Auction. I just japan cars and want japan car import to London,UK. iDirect search engine helps me a lot to find right thing at cheap rates.
    car recovery london


    Thanks for sharing this great information with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. The loan firm from Mr Lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."Here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Lee for assistance with loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete