Monday 25 November 2013

Purchase Quality Used Cars From the USA with IBC Japan!

Purchase from the USA with IBC Japan!

Dear Customers: 

The used vehicle market in the USA offers great buying opportunities and with IBC’s lower ocean freight and logistics costs you can save now more than ever! Shipping rates to Poti, Georgia are also lower increasing your savings. Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase original left hand drive Lexus, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Nissan, Honda etc. at prices never before seen! 

IBC Japan’s iDirect USA feature allows you to purchase direct from auctions all across the USA and enjoy the selection of more than 250,000 vehicles per week. Log into our website now and start placing your orders! 

For your questions, you can email me direct or at IBCsales@ibcjapan.co.jp. You can also give us a call at +81 75 622 5091. My colleagues and I will always be on hand to assist you with your needs 24/7! Thank you for choosing IBC Japan for all your vehicle importing needs. 

IBC Japan (Head Office)
Address: 64 Miyanomae-cho, Nakajima, Fushimi-ku,Kyoto Japan
Phone: +81 75 622 5091 (English)
+81 75 622 5090 (Japanese)
Fax: +81 75 622 2400

1 comment:

  1. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. The loan firm from Mr Lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."Here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Lee for assistance with loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete